Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Roommates

In campus life,roommates play an important roles.Everyone needs a roommates.Roommates is not only a person who are with us in one room,they are also listener when we have problems.In my opinion,roommates are very important person in this campus life.If you have a good relationship with your roommates, you will be happy and nothing can effect your study.I'm glad that since I was part 1,I have good roommates.Now,I'm in part 3 and I have new roommates.They are Nurlina,Jumilah and Aisyah.Let me explain and introduce one by one of them.


Firstly,Nurlina Binti Mahmudin is the first person I saw in my room when I opened the door.She stay in kapar,Klang.Near to my cousins house.She was born on 21 November 1989 in Tanjung Karang Hospital.Her zodiac is Scorpio.Her favourite foods and drinks are ' Tom yam ', and ' Lai Chi Kang'. She likes to surf the Internet when she have leisure time and she loves to go cycling in the evening.Her favourite movies are Transformers 2 and wanted and favourite TV show is ' Kelab Pop 'at Astro Ria.She loves Brad Pitt so much and never missed to watch his new movies.Now,she is in part 4,Diploma In accountancy.She have 4 siblings and she is the eldest. In my opinion, Nurlina is very strict person but sometimes she looks cool.


The next person is Jumilah Binti Sujak.She is in Diploma In Accountancy,part 4.Jumie and Nurlina are classmates.I always called her Jumie. She was born on 24 march 1989 in Kota Tinggi Hospital.So,it makes her an Aries. Her favourite foods and drinks are satay and ' Nasi Beriani ' plus watermelon juice.She loves to SMS her boyfriend and listening to the radio.Her favourite movies are ' The dark Knight ' and ' Histeria ' and she likes to watch ' Matahari ' TV show or an TV show with comedy genre.Her favourite actor is Fiza Omar.There are a lots of Fizo Omar's poster in her locker.She have 8 siblings and she is the youngest.Jumie is very patient person and very soft spoken. I love to communicate with her.


Lastly,my sweetest roommates is Aisyah Md.Khir.She stay at Seksyen 2,Subang Jaya.She was born on 1 November 1990 in SJMC.So,it's make her a Scorpio.She is studying in Diploma In Accountancy in part 3.She have 4 siblings and she was the second last in her family. Her favourite foods and drinks is sushi and all kinds of fast food and fresh orange.She love to hang out with her friends and listening to MP3.Her favourite movies is harry Potter and Transformers 2. She loves to watch Korean drama at 8TV.Her favourite actor ever is Zac Efron and G-Dragon from big Bang group.Aisyah is a pampered person,she is cute and also easy to cry.


No matter how they are,I feels very comfortable with them.They are very understanding and also helpful.I'm glad that I have good relationship with my roommates and I hope we will happily ever after.

No comments: