Sunday, July 12, 2009

About Me

Dear Friends,

Hello!Welcome to my page. I have something to tell you about my self. First of all, I want all my friends to be relax and enjoying reading my page. Firstly,let me introduce my name,Norazlin Binti Rosdi as known as Areleen. I was born on 27 November 1990 in Assunta Hospital, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. So, its makes me a Sagittarius. According to the CLEO magazine this month,people in this zodiac need to be more careful in choosing new friends and don't be too stress with your study or work. This is what the magazine said,but we shouldn't trust it 100% isn't? I am 19 years old, but most people though I am 20's. Too sad.



My favourite foods and drinks are all kinds of 'Nasi Goreng', especially 'Nasi Goreng USA' plus 'Tom yam' and I love Fresh Orange, Fresh Apple and Blackcurrant. My favourite movies ever is P/s I Love You, A Moment To Remember and some Hindustan Movies. I like to watch 'Melodi' on TV3, every Sunday, 12.30 at noon. My interest is debating, travelling and laughing around with my friends to release my tension. Furthermore, I love to communicate and meets new friends and spent my leisure time with people that I love the most, My Family. In addition,my favourite actor and the person that I'm always dream to meet is Shah Rukh Khan, Hindi hero. He's so handsome and looks so sweet in his movies even thou he's already 40's. He's very committed with his job.


Now, I'm studying in UiTM Segamat, Johor as a Banking student in part 3. My first impression about this place is I feels so boring. Maybe, It's because of the environment. But now, I realize that this environment actually is good and suitable for campus life. My opinion about my course is its very interesting and not hard to score. I hope that I can bring this course along and graduate on time with higher CGPA. AMIN... About my college? Actually some part of it is still under construction in order to upgrade the old block to become new. Besides, UiTM mission want to provide good, suitable and new environment to our new students. I don't have any problems at my college. Maybe, I'm too discipline.=D. I'm the Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Kolej(JPK) of Mutiara college in Sector A. So, my friends and I will play important role to handle and help the student in that college.


Lets proceed to my family background story. I have 5 members in my family. I have 3 siblings and I'm the eldest. My father's name is Rosdi Bin Baharun, 48 years old and my mother's name is Norliah Binti Jassan, 47 years old. Both my parents work on their own. They will be busy, But they won't forget about their family matter. They will always spend their leisure with family in weekend. My parents are very concern about their children and always be beside us when they are needed. I have 2 younger brother and as the eldest sister I always shows them good behaviour and a humble role model to follow. I'm glad that I was born in this lovely family and far from family problems. They shows us the meaning of happiness and I promise when I success one day, I will reply it back and gives them happiness as they gives us right now. I love them so much. I'm glad and be so thankful to God for His precious gift.

No comments: