Friday, July 24, 2009

Being A Senior


Hello..welcome back!!This week is my third entry and i would like to share with all my friend about being a senior in UiTM Segamat.As you all knows I'm in part 3 right now.So,I'm not too senior..but,I'm familiar.Haha.My life in Segamat is so simple,I have nothing to do except studying.But,that was when I'm in part 1 and 2. Now, I'm quiet busy with my JPK stuff.Its tiring but it was fun. This title make me feels like I' m the real senior because people will looked up at us and respect us.

At first, I can't believe that I was selected to be a JPK.There was so many entry from student in my college who apply to become a JPK. I'm have been through 2 interview. First interview with our Resident Staff and Second interview with UPK it self. Finally, I was selected to be one of them.That time I feels so happy. Starts from that moment, I became a busy person.I have to go through a lots of activities and camping to build up our confident and trained ourself to become a leader.Alhamdulillah, I have made it.

My confident level and strength was challenge when all JPK and MPP are required to be a ' Pembantu Mahasiswa ' to our new student that are in part 1 now.We have to show them good attitude and help them to suit their self with new environment,in Segamat.Furthermore,we had train them to be more discipline and followed the University rules.I got many advantage from it, beside I can trained myself to be a good leader, we as a JPK also can have good relationship with others society, such as MPP. We have work together along for 1 week and we had enjoyed that time.

What makes me feel good being a senior??..People will respect us.I'm one of the' PM ' who take care for 1400 new students.So, when I meet this part 1 students, they will greet us.We become s friend.Most of my friends thought that this part 1 students are being so rude with them, but they were wrong.We need to know people first before we judge." Don't judged a book by its cover ". Al thou I'm the JPK of my college, I'm being humble and nice to everybody. People will judge us through that way.Beside, we can be friend with junior, we also can get closer to our senior and management people. So, It will be easy for JPK and I to make any activities for our students.

Lastly, its fun being a senior.I feels so good and very confident with myself right now.I will never thought myself to be such a irresponsible person and will always there for my friends when they need me.Being a senior is such a good time in University life.I love UiTM Segamat, JOHOR.











1 comment:

Izuan said...

Please re-edit this entry. Too many basic things overlooked. I'm sure you know what I meant.